- 1 pound (500 g) ground beef
- 1 1/4 cup (310 ml) FRENCH'S® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Chopped green onions, optional
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain fat. Stir in Ketchup, Yellow Mustard and Worcestershire sauce. MIX cream cheese and RedHot Sauce in small bowl.
- PLACE half of the ground beef mixture in shallow 1-quart baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over beef then top with remaining beef mixture.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions and drizzle with additional RedHot Sauce, if desired. Serve with pita chips or your favorite dippers.