- 500 g beef mince
- 1 1/4 cup (310 ml) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-Mar cup (80 ml) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions, optional
- PREHEAT oven to 180°C (160˚ C fan forced). Brown beef mince in a large frying pan; drain fat. Stir in tomato sauce, Yellow Mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- COMBINE cream cheese and Frank’s RedHot Sauce.
- PLACE half of beef mixture in shallow 1 L baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over beef then top with remaining beef mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.