Better For you - But HOT!
Better-for-you recipes featuring 5 smoldering hot sauces - from our Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce to the XtraHot version to game day favorite Buffalo Wings Sauce, plus sweet and spicy Sweet Chili® Sauce or Latin-inspired Chile ‘N Lime™, eating better has never been tastier.
Whip out that bottle of Frank’s stashed in your bag and start the party early with this piping hot appetizer:
Flavored with: Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, the original O.G. sauce
1. Zesty Party Mix: Go nuts (literally) for this savory roasted peanut and cereal square-filled snack.
Flavored with: Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce, the king of all appetizer sauces
We all know and love this classic sauce when it’s slathered all over crunchy, juicy chicken wings, but it’s time to flip the switch and experience buffalo sauce in a brand new way. Here is our favorite buffalo-flavored appetizer:
2. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites: Craving wings? Treat yourself to these addictive bites of cauliflower. Tossed in a buttery buffalo sauce, party guests will be poppin’ ‘em by the handful in no time.
Flavored with: Frank’s RedHot® Sweet Chili® Sauce, a tangy yet sweetened red-chili-pepper-fueled hot sauce from Thailand
Don’t let the distinctively sweet first bite fool you – red chili pepper fueled heat can catch up to you fast. Try it out with of our fave app:
3. Asian Sliders with Ginger Slaw: Upgrade your app repertoire with these fiery ginger-flavored sliders packed with irresistibly tender pork tenderloin.
Hot in here yet? From noodles to soups to salads, it’s easy to get creative with your choice of hot sauce to flavor all types of dishes. Melt away your hunger with these scorching-ly delicious entrées:
Flavored with: Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce, the secret ingredient in the first ever Buffalo Wings made in 1964
Say goodbye to food babies and post-Game Day guilt with our top 3 spicy entrée recipes:
Flavored with: Frank’s® RedHot® XtraHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce, a super-spicy hot sauce for those who like it really hot
Perfect for those daring enough to take the leap – test the waters for yourself with these two spicy dishes:
- Seafood Pasta Fra Diavolo: Sub out traditional pasta for zucchini noodles in this seafood delight.
- Quick and Easy Tacos: Use lean ground beef or swap out for shredded chicken or turkey for a less guilt version.
Flavored with: Frank’s® RedHot® Chile ‘N Lime™ Hot Sauce, a Mexican inspired party starter with a lime kick
Did somebody say Mexican food? The fiesta has officially arrived. Avoid an enchilada-induced food coma with three lighter yet still tasty recipes:
- Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad: Throw your salad its own party with this olive and cheddar cheese topped salad that packs a chili powdered punch.
- Santa Fe Vegetable Gazpacho: This savory veggie packed hot sauce flavored soup beats out dreary days and cold weather.
- Marinated Steak Salad: Grilled/broiled savory steak and salad marinated in Frank’s RedHot? Yes, please!
Flavored with: Sweet Chili® Sauce, the easiest way to get Thai flavor without hopping on a plane
All that heat got you too tired for a full blown meal? Go the stir-fry route and throw all your ingredients into a saucepan (and swap out rice for a lighter carb option like cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles) with two of our top sweet and spicy entrées:
- Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry: Cross meal prep off your to-do list with gingery, savory stir fry goodness.
- Thai Shrimp and Scallop Stir Fry: Save a trip to the restaurant with Thai flavor ready in less than 25 mins.
Hot Side Dishes
And now we dip! It’s way too easy to take your meal from better-for-you to not-so-great with side dishes. Our solution? Dips + Frank’s RedHot.
Bet you didn’t know that hot sauce and avocados make an explosively delicious side dish combo.
Try our spicy avocado dip recipe for yourself and whip up more spicy side dishes with these red-hot dip recipes:
- Orange Apple Salsa: Chill off with a scoop of sweet salsa.
- Smoky Eggplant Dip: Savory Mediterranean taste, on demand.
- Spicy Buffalo Ranch Dip: Love vegetables again with this buffalo dip recipe.
Take “I put that s*!t on everything®” to a whole new level with hot sauce in your drinks (and yes, before you ask – you CAN put hot sauce in your drinks). We’re not just talking Bloody Mary’s, either.
Upgrade your drink game with these uniquely hot drink recipes. Bottoms up!
Flavored with: Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce, XtraHot, or Chile ‘N Lime™; three different hot sauce flavors for the ultimate hot sauce lover
- Classic Bloody Mary: Nothing beats a classic, so start the night out with a Bloody Mary.
- Hot-Shot: Take hot sauce flavor to the head with lime and a bit of cayenne pepper.
- Red Rum: Turn down the lights with a dangerously dark and spicy ginger beer & dark rum drink.
- Not Your Granny’s Hot Apple Cider: Edge off the chill of a cold night + let Grandma know she’s got nothing on your drink game with this cinnamon-topped cider.
- Michelada: Experience fire and ice at the same time with this lime infused beer cocktail.
Better-for-you ≠ Boring. Don’t be a victim of flavorless food anymore. Take “New Year, New You” way past January with these hot sauce recipes. And now that you know better, do better.
Rev up the engine on your recipe repertoire and discover more Frank’s RedHot recipes here.