- 8 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese, divided
- 3 teaspoons Frank's RedHot® Chile and Lime Seasoning Blend, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges
- BRUSH corn with oil. Grill over medium-high heat 15 minutes, turning frequently, until charred on all sides.
- MEANWHILE, mix mayo, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Cotija, 2 teaspoons of the RedHot Chile Lime Seasoning and lime juice in loaf pan.
- USING tongs, roll each ear of corn in mayo mixture until well coated. Place corn on serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Cotija and remaining Seasoning. Serve with lime wedges.