- 1 large package (800 g) frozen potato nuggets
- 1 pound (500 grams) ground beef
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 package (340 grams) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chopped green onion, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spread potato nuggets on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain fat. Stir in Frank’s RedHot.
- Top cooked potato nuggets with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon.
- Return to oven and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with additional Frank’s RedHot, top with green onions and serve with sour cream, if desired.