- 1 kilograms frozen fried potato nuggets/bites
- 500 g beef mince
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) FRANK'S REDHOT® ORIGINAL CAYENNE PEPPER SAUCE, plus more for serving
- 1 package (250 g) shredded tasty cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- chopped spring onion, optional
- sour cream, optional
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C (200C fan forced). Spread potato nuggets on foil-lined shallow baking tray. Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef mince in a large frying pan. Drain. Stir in Frank’s RedHot.
- TOP cooked potato nuggets with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon.
- Return to oven and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with additional Frank’s RedHot, top with green onions and serve with sour cream, if desired.