- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) FRENCH'S Tomato Ketchup
- 2 pounds (1 kilograms) ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) butter, melted
- 10 slider buns
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices optional
- Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) Frank’s RedHot and Ketchup in small bowl. Set aside.
- Gently mix 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the RedHot Ketchup mixture into ground beef in large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into 10 sliders. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) Frank’s RedHot with butter in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil sliders until desired doneness. Remove from grill and brush immediately with RedHot butter mixture.
- Place sliders on buns and top with remaining RedHot Ketchup. Serve with lettuce, tomato and Crispy Jalapeños, if desired.