- 2 cans (540 ml each) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup (75 mililiters) water
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) tahini
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters)
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mililiters) salt crackers
- COMBINE chickpeas, water, tahini, Frank's RedHot Sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor. Cover; process until very smooth.
- PLACE dip into serving bowl. Cover and chill 30 min. before serving.
- SERVE with crackers or pita bread and vegetable dippers
- Test Kitchen Tip: Great as a sandwich spread. Good with grilled vegetables such as eggplant, zucchini and red peppers.