- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- COMBINE chickpeas, water, tahini, Frank's RedHot Sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor. Cover; process until very smooth.
- PLACE dip into serving bowl. Cover and chill 30 min. before serving.
- SERVE with crackers or pita bread and vegetable dippers.