- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Club House Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) salt
- 1 can (341 milliliters) corn, drained
- 1 can (540 milliliters) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Whisk together oil, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, chili powder and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- Add corn, beans, tomato and onions. Toss well to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh lime wedges. Serve with grilled steak, chicken or burgers.