- 1 Tin chickpeas, , drained and rinsed
- 5 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoon tahini
- 4 tablespoon FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic,, chopped
- 1 pinch Black Pepper to taste
- Combine the chickpeas, water, tahini, Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic in food processor. Blend until very smooth. Season with black pepper.
- Place the dip into a serving bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with toasted pitta bread, crackers and vegetable crudites.