- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Chile 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 4 cups corn chips
- 8 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup corn, canned, fresh, or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Sour cream, optional
- PLACE chicken and 1/2 cup Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce in plastic bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- GRILL chicken 10 minutes until no longer pink in center. Slice chicken and toss with remaining Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce and chili powder.
- PLACE 1 cup taco chips in each salad bowl. Layer remaining ingredients and some of the chicken on top, dividing evenly. If desired, garnish with sour cream and chopped cilantro.