- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 cups French's Crispy Fried Onions
- COOK and stir beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned; drain. Transfer to slow cooker.
- STIR in chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, beans, water, RedHot Sauce and 1/2 cup Crispy Fried Onions. Cover. Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH.
- TOP chili with remaining onions. Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream, if desired.