- 8 ounces (250 grams) elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mililiters) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (284 miligram) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) milk
- 1/2 package (225 grams) pasteurized processed cheese
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F (175°C). Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain well. Transfer to greased 2-quart baking dish. Stir in chicken.
- HEAT soup, milk and cheeses in medium saucepan, stirring until cheese is melted. Stir in Buffalo Wings Sauce.
- POUR sauce over pasta and chicken; mix well. Top with buttered bread crumbs and blue cheese, if desired.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.