- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni, ( 4 cups cooked)
- 1 can (12 1/2 ounces) chunk white chicken breast packed in water, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces pasteurized processed cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- COOK pasta according to package directions using shortest cooking time. Drain and place into greased 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in chicken.
- HEAT soup, milk and cheeses in medium saucepan, stirring until cheese is melted. Stir in RedHot Sauce.
- POUR sauce over pasta and chicken; mix well. Top with buttered bread crumbs and blue cheese, if desired.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot and bubbly.