- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni, ( 4 cups cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) pasteurized processed cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain well. Transfer to greased 2-quart baking dish. Stir in chicken.
- HEAT soup, milk and cheeses in medium saucepan, stirring until cheese is melted. Stir in Buffalo Wings Sauce.
- POUR sauce over pasta and chicken; mix well. Top with buttered bread crumbs and blue cheese, if desired.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.