- 1 rectangular flatbread, about 6x12-inches
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot® Mild Wings Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place flatbread on large sheet pan. Spread evenly with cream cheese.
- MIX chicken and Wings Sauce in large bowl. Top flatbread with chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and bacon.
- BAKE 20 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- DRIZZLE flatbread with additional Wings Sauce. Sprinkle with blue cheese and green onion. Cut diagonally into 10 slices to serve.
- Tip: Try Frank's® RedHot® Mild Wings Sauce in our new Multipack along with two other mouthwatering flavors.