- 6 pounds (3 kilograms) baby back pork spareribs, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) prepared seasoned spice rub for ribs
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters)
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) barbecue sauce
- PREPARE grill for indirect medium-low heat (250° F/ 120 ° C). Sprinkle ribs with spice rub. Place ribs on rib rack or in foil pan. Grill, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours until very tender.
- MIX Sweet Chili Sauce and BBQ sauce in small bowl.
- BASTE ribs with sauce mixture during last 15 minutes of cooking. If desired, grill ribs over direct heat at end of cooking to crisp slightly.
- Test Kitchen Tip: To ensure that ribs will be very tender, score membrane on underside of ribs with sharp knife.
- Tip: When the snow is knee-high deep, bake the ribs in a conventional oven at 250°F (120° C) for 3 hours or until very tender. Baste with sauce during last 15 minutes of baking.