- 1/3 cup Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped green peppers, red or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Heat Sweet Chili Sauce, oil, garlic and ginger in medium skillet. Cook over high heat until sauce is bubbly.
- Add shrimp, bell peppers and onion.
- Stir-Fry about 3 min. until shrimp turn pink and coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice, if desired.