- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Frank's® RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- pa teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 slider rolls, toasted
- BAKE pork at 425°F in roasting pan about 45 min. until no longer pink in center. Cool 10 min.
- CUT pork into chunks. Shred chunks into bite-size pieces. Place in small saucepan with Sweet Chili Sauce; heat through.
- COMBINE slaw mix, ginger, vinegar, mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- SPOON about 1/4 cup pork mixture and 1/4 cup slaw on bottom of each slider roll. Cover with top half of roll. Serve warm.