- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Frank's® RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 12 slider rolls, toasted
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix coleslaw mix, mayo, vinegar and ginger in large bowl until well blended. Cover. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- PLACE pork on large shallow baking pan and roast 30 minutes, or until cooked through and tender. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork into several large chunks. Shred chunks into bite-size pieces.
- TRANSFER pork to small saucepan. Add Sweet Chili Sauce and cook on medium-low heat, stirring often, until heated through.
- TO ASSEMBLE, spoon about 1/4 cup pork mixture on bottom of each slider roll. Top with about 1/4 cup slaw and cover with top half of roll. Serve warm.
- Substitution Tip: Use 3 cups shredded cooked chicken in place of the pork.