- MIX 1/2 cup (125 mL) Frank’s RedHot and tomato in small bowl. Set aside.
- Gently mix 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the RedHot Ketchup mixture into beef mince in large bowl.
- SHAPE meat mixture into 10 sliders. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 2 tbsp (40 mL) Frank’s RedHot with butter in small bowl; set aside.
- GRILL sliders until desired cooked to liking. Remove from grill and brush immediately with RedHot butter mixture.
- PLACE sliders on buns and top with remaining RedHot sauce mix. Serve with lettuce, tomato and Crispy Jalapeños, if desired.