- 2 (12-inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Place pizza crusts on baking sheets. Spread 1/4 cup of the RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce on each crust, then sprinkle evenly with celery.
- TOSS chicken with remaining 1 cup of the RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce. Spoon chicken over pizza crusts. Sprinkle with mozzarella and blue cheese.
- BAKE pizzas 12 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted. Drizzle ranch dressing on each pizza to serve.