- 4 prebaked pizza bases
- 120 millilitres pizza sauce
- 2 sticks celery, , thinly sliced
- 200 grams cooked chicken, diced
- 60 millilitres FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 60 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- 40 grams Gorgonzola or blue cheese, crumbled
- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. Place the pizza bases on a baking tray, spread with the pizza sauce and sprinkle over the celery.
- Toss the chicken with FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce and arrange on top of the pizzas. Top with the cheeses.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 -15 minutes, until piping hot and the cheese melts.