- To start, preheat the oven to 450F.
- For the sauce, combine FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce with honey in a medium bowl and stir well until it's nice and creamy. Leave the sauce aside.
- Toss the chicken wings in a large mixing-bowl and season with vegetable oil, salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a large foil-lined pan and bake on the lowest oven rack for 30 minutes, until they get golden and crispy. Don’t' forget to turn the wings half-way through to better cook in both sides.
- Remove the wings from the oven and toss them in the sauce mixture to coat and place them back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with the remaining sauce for dipping and your honey and mustard chicken wings are ready to eat. Enjoy!