- 225 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 75 millilitres FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 50 grams blue cheese, , crumbled
- 75 grams Parmesan cheese, , grated
- 300 grams artichoke hearts, , drained and coarsley chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and both cheeses. Stir in the artichoke hearts and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture is heated through. Stir and serve with crackers and vegetable crudites.