- 500 grams cooked chicken or turkey,, diced
- 1 red pepper,, diced
- 75 millilitres FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 225 grams tortilla chips
- 150 grams Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese,, grated
- 25 grams olives,, sliced
- 3 spring onions,, sliced
- 25 grams jalapeno,, sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- Toss the chicken and red pepper with the Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- In an ovenproof dish, layer the chicken mixture with the tortilla chips and the cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Top with the olives, spring onions and jalapeno's befor diving in!