- FINELY CHOP 3 of the pickle spears and divide evenly into wells of 16-count ice cube tray. Mix pickle juice and water. Pour into ice cube tray over chopped pickles. Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
- MIX RedHot Bloody Mary Mix and vodka in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- DIP rims of 4 (16-ounce) jars in pickle juice to moisten. Place RedHot Seasoning on small plate. Dip rim of each jar in Seasoning to coat.
- PLACE 4 frozen pickle ice cubes in cocktail shaker. Add 10 ounces chilled Bloody Mary mixture. Shake well and pour into a rimmed glass. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 additional cocktails. Garnish each with a pickle spear and serve with thick straw.
- If you don’t have the time to make your own or appreciate the convenience of a tasty pre-made Bloody Mary, we got you! visit www.franksredhotbloodymary.com