- 1 hero, about 6 feet long
- Frank's RedHot Buffalo Mayo, to taste
- 12 slices Cheddar cheese, for layering
- 6 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 24 Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 package (24 ounces) hot prepared onion rings
- 24 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 24 dill pickle chips
- 1 package (24 ounces) hot prepared French fries
- Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, to taste
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- SLICE hero loaf. Slather both sides with Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Mayo.
- LAYER cheddar cheese on one half of hero. Layer sliced tomatoes, cooked Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Strips, sliced red onions, cooked onion rings, bacon, pickle chips, and french fries.
- SPLATTER with dashes of Frank’s RedHot from end to end. Layer shredded lettuce. Cover with top half of hero and slice and serve!