- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup French's Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- BROWN chicken and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 minute.
- STIR in Mustard, Sweet Chili Sauce and soy sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- SERVE in lettuce leaves and garnish with carrots and chopped peanuts, if desired.