- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package 12 ounces all beef sandwich steaks, cut into thick strips
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 8 slices provolone
- 4 6 inch hoagie rolls, split
- HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat. Saute onion until tender. Transfer to dish.
- ADD beef steaks to same skillet. Saute about 4 min. Drain well. Stir in Buffalo Wings Sauce; heat through.
- DIVIDE onion and steaks evenly among hoagie rolls. Top each sandwich with 2 slices cheese.
- CLOSE rolls. Place on baking sheet. Heat in 400°F oven about 5 min. until cheese melts. Cut in half to serve.