- 60 millilitres Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 100 grams cream cheese, softened
- 60 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 flatbread
- 125 grams cooked chicken,, diced
- 50 grams blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 sticks celery, , thinly sliced
- Combine the FRANK'S RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce with the cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C, 400˚F, Gas Mark 6.Divide the cream cheese mix between the flatbreads, leaving a ½“ border along the edges. Sprinkle with the diced chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the flatbread is crisp.Garnish with celery and serve.