- Splash Frank’s RedHot on both sides of the bread. Spread ranch sauce on one side of the bread.
- Heat skillet and add small amount of olive oil. Place the NON ranch side down first in the skillet and quickly toast, flip bread and quickly toast.
- Add all of the cheese to the skillet and begin melting. It works best if you add the shredded mozzarella first. Season with some pepper and add some Frank’s RedHot into the melting cheese lava.
- Curl the browned cheese over itself. Place one slice of the toast ranch side down and top with cheese. Then sandwich it with the other slice, ranch side up.
- Return sandwich to hot pan and flip it after a minute or so. Season with salt and pepper and serve.