- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon za’atar seasoning
- 2 tablespoon Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 150 grams natural yoghurt
- 2 x 250 grams blocks halloumi, , cut into thick slices
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint,, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Combine the flour and Zaatar in a shallow bowl. Stir half the FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce into the yogurt and set aside.
- Lay the halloumi on kitchen paper to dry. Brush each chip with FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, then coat in the flour mixture.
- Heat the oil to 180°C (350°F), add the chips in 2 batches and cook for 2 minutes, turning once until golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve the chips, scattered with the mint and pomegranate seeds, with the yogurt for dipping.