- 75 millilitres Frank's RedHot® Chili 'n Lime™ Sauce
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast,, sliced in half lengthways
- Combine the Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, honey, lime juice and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the chicken, cover and marinate for half an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill the chicken for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and basting with the leftover marinade half-way through.