- Start by carefully cutting the wings and drumsticks off the whole chicken, so everything can be fried safely and heat the oil to 175-180c.
- Combine the corn flour and plain flour in one bowl, and whisk the eggs and the milk in another bowl. Both bowls need to be big enough to fit the whole chicken in.
- With each part of the chicken; firstly cover in the egg mixture, making sure every part of the chicken is coated, then fully coat in the flour mixture.
- When the oil is up to temperature and the chicken is fully coated, place the chicken into the fryer basket, before carefully lowering into the oil.
- Keep checking on the chicken until the internal temperature is 75c and not a degree less! Once each piece is cooked, remove from the fryer and leave on a wire rack.
- Now it’s time to get SAUCY! With all the pieces fried, grab a large bowl and place all the fried pieces in. Coat and toss everything in either Frank’s RedHot Original or Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Once every piece is nicely coated in Frank’s, arrange the whole bird on a tray. Garnish with a drizzle of ranch dressing and a sprinkle of chopped spring onion.