- FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, (as much as you like)
- 200 grams plain flour
- 150 grams raw prawns
- 2 whisked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 dashs of Worcestershire sauce
- 500 millilitres cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 baguette
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 baby gem lettuce
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. Add prawns into the seasoned flour, dust off excess and add to whisked eggs. Drain off excess egg and add back into seasoned flour.
- Add the mayonnaise to a small bowl with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a generous splash of Frank’s RedHot Original.
- To a frying pan over a med/high heat, add 500ml oil and bring up to temperature. Add the prawns and cook until golden.
- Slice your baguette in two and spread on the Frank’s mayo mixture. Add the prawns to one side and the sliced tomato and lettuce to the other.
- Top with more Frank’s and devour!!