- FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, (as much as you like)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- Salt to taste
- 3 rashers of streaky bacon
- 2 slices of bread, buttered on one side
- 30 grams Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 20 grams mozzarella, grated
- In a small bowl or jug, whisk together eggs, water, salt, and 3tsp FRANK'S RedHot® with a hand whisk or fork until runny.
- Cook the bacon to your liking, then set aside and cover with tin foil to keep it warm.
- Whilst the bacon is cooking, butter both slices of bread on one side.
- Pour the egg mix into a greased or non-stick frying pan on a low-medium heat, then place the buttered bread on top - butter side facing upwards.
- Allow the egg to cook through so the top is no longer runny.
- Carefully flip everything over so the buttered bread is now facedown in the pan.
- Place your cooked bacon and both cheeses on one slice of bread, then add as much Frank’s RedHot as your heart desires.
- Once the bread is toasted and golden brown, fold in the edges of the egg, then close the sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve. Enjoy!