- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 kilograms bone-in chicken parts, skinned if desired
- 500 grams smoked sausage,, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, , chopped
- 1 green pepper, , chopped
- 2 sticks celery, , chopped
- 3 garlic clove,, minced
- 400 grams uncooked white rice
- 750 millilitres chicken stock
- 3 tablespoon FRANK'S RedHot® XTRA HOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large deep saucepan and brown the chicken in batches. Add the sausage and fry until browned, drain excess oil. Return all the meat to the pan.
- Return all the meat to the pan, stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.