- Begin by cooking your mini hash browns in the oven at 200c for 10 minutes
- While the hash browns are cooking, form your mince into mini patties, roughly the same width of a hash brown and an inch thick
- Fry your beef patties in a frying pan for 90 seconds on each side. Place a slice of cheese on each patty while in the pan for the cheese to melt
- Remove from the pan and rest once done. Now it’s construction time!
- Place a hash brown at the bottom, then a splash of Frank’s RedHot, then a beef patty with the melted cheese, pickle, bacon and top with another hash brown!
- If you want to take it up a notch, cover the whole thing in Frank’s and enjoy!