- 200 millilitres FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 pieces of cod loin
- 130 grams self-raising flour
- 200 millilitres sparkling water
- 100 millilitres lager
- 1 litre vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 sliced gherkins
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 slices of American cheese
- Slice the cod loin into finger sized pieces, allowing for two slices per sandwich
- Create the batter by combining 130g self-raising flour, 200ml sparking water and 100ml of lager. Mix the ingredients together and roll the cod loin fingers in plain flour.
- Then dip the pieces in the batter. Carefully place the fingers in a deep pan with piping hot vegetable oil and leave them to do their thing!
- Mix mayonnaise with some sliced gherkins and FRANK'S RedHot® sauce. BANGING!
- Toast off two brioche buns in a pan.
- Once cooked, cover the battered fish with FRANK'S RedHot® sauce immediately. Then place a slice of American cheese on the top and pop under the grill to melt.
- Lather each side of the brioche with the mayonnaise mixture, a handful of watercress, and add the fish with melted cheese.