- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables, such as snow peas and bell pepper strips
- 1 tablespoons grated peeled ginger root
- 12 ounces Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Hot Sauce
- HEAT 3 tsp. oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry chicken in batches until well browned, about 6 min. Transfer to plate.
- ADD remaining 1 tsp. oil to skillet. Stir-fry vegetables and ginger 3 min. until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet.
- SQUEEZE in a generous amount of Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce. Cook until mixture is well coated. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
- Tip: Try Frank's® RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce in our new Multipack along with two other mouthwatering flavors.